Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Place of Interest!



http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Benten/86/220/29

The notecard reads:  

Welcome to DarkDharma HaUnTeD MaNoR and HaUnTeD FoReSt..........We have been expecting you for sooo long!  The new DarkDharma HaUnTeD MaNoR is much larger than the previous version with 16 rooms over three floors:  - First floor with entry hall, drawing room, parlor, seance room, library, and a large kitchen;  - Second floor with a dark and foreboding master suite, haunted nursery, ghostly teaparty room, abandoned back room and bathroom;  - Third floor with a laboratory, office, store room and maid's quarters.

Damage IS enabled so be careful, you could get killed.  (That or turn off damage to your avatar).  Apparently there are 10 ghouls with PRIZES... they will get pushy and come after you, but you can just click on them and they will surrender their prize.  (Isn't that nice of them?)

This is an incredible place to take photographs and explore.  There is a shop across the road from it and the whole place just feels very desolate and creepy.  It's on the mainland but so very well built, you won't realize it, plus it's on some protected frontage and it makes you feel like you're seriously out in the middle of nowhere.  I love finding rare gems like this in SL.

The nursery on the second floor scared me to death because if there's one thing I don't do well with, it's eerie kiddos.  Let Satan himself come and scrape his fingernail down my cheek and I wouldn't flinch but let a white eyed kid from Village of the Damned just look at me and I'm OUT.   I'm not going to post pics just yet, but I plan to add them later.  But here is one you'll enjoy of me leaving the manor...........




No comments:

Post a Comment